What is 50 Centimeters in Inches?
19.69 inches 19.69" 1 foot and 7.7 inches
50 cm is equal to 19.685039370078 inches or 1 foot and 7.7 inches, rounded to one decimal place.
50 cm is about the same size as:
- The average length of a full-term baby (48.2–50.8 cm) 1
- The height of a tower of four soda cans (12.27 cm each) 2
- The length of six credit cards placed end-to-end (8.56 cm each) 3
- ¾ of the length of an average woman's step length (66 cm) 4
50 cm to inches table
|Centimeters||Inches||Feet and inches|
|45 cm||17.72 in||1 feet, 5.7 in|
|46 cm||18.11 in||1 feet, 6.1 in|
|47 cm||18.5 in||1 feet, 6.5 in|
|48 cm||18.9 in||1 feet, 6.9 in|
|49 cm||19.29 in||1 feet, 7.3 in|
|50 cm||19.69 in||1 feet, 7.7 in|
|51 cm||20.08 in||1 feet, 8.1 in|
|52 cm||20.47 in||1 feet, 8.5 in|
|53 cm||20.87 in||1 feet, 8.9 in|
|54 cm||21.26 in||1 feet, 9.3 in|
|55 cm||21.65 in||1 feet, 9.7 in|
|Conversions rounded to max 1 or 2 decimal places.|
Convert another centimeter figure
The conversion calculator below is part of our full cm to inches calculator.
Use the converter above to convert a length in centimeters to inches.Calculator by Alastair Hazell.
- What is the average length for a baby?. Medical News Today.
- What Are the Dimensions of a Soda Can?. Reference.
- Standard Credit Card Dimensions. LendEDU.
- Stride analysis. University of Oklahoma Health Sciences Center.
From abacus to iPhones, learn how calculators developed over time.